Location: Chico, CA or Albuquerque, NM
- Conceptualize original ideas, bringing simplicity and user-friendliness to complex UIs.
- Build interactive maps using real-time functionality and web sockets.
- Participate in continually improving the existing architecture and craftsmanship of the code base.
- Collaborate with CTO and back-end developers.
- Contribute in all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git / Mercurial / SVN, TFS.
- B.S. required in Computer Science or other technical field; M.S. a plus.
Bonus points for experience with:
- Visual Studio and a basic understanding of C# and WebApi.
- Experience with maps and LeafletJS.
- Agile development practices and continuous integration.
- SQL database development and design.